- Reform of education – it will make publicly-funded schools with a secular ethos available.
- Constitutional Review – will “consider the continued relevance of religious references in the Constitution”, whatever that means.
- Blasphemy – It should not be a criminal offence.
- Religious ethos of hospitals – no interest in addressing.
- Equality Law – agree that religious bodies should be treated no different to other bodies
- Tax – no intention to make churches pay their fair share of tax.
We'll see how they perform.